Publius Forum

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A collection of Military News

On Monday, I took the time to assort the news I had received from CentCom to post it in three sections: Military News: Horn of Africa (CJTF-HOA) (which is the most like a regular post), Military News: Afghanistan, and Military News: Iraq (which is the least like a regular post. It is just a listing.)

I seem to have this ability to gather many of these news reports, but a terrible time posting them. They do have a new site which is very nice. It is easier to read without having to move the bar below from side to side. It is very difficult (but not impossible) to copy/paste now. That is why I chose to write it as I did.

So why is the Horn of Africa more like a post? Because I have admitted I have a soft spot for these people, and it does not receive the attention it should. There is no other explanation. Have a nice day, and don't forget to come back later for updates on the protests at Berkeley and Toledo. ;)

Posts I've trackbacked to at Linkfest and other sites: Outside the Beltway, Right Truth, Pirate's Cove, The Pink Flamingo, A New Tone, Dumb Ox Daily News, Conservative Cat, Right Voices, Adeline and Hazel, The Virtuous Republic, Pirate's Cove, and The Yankee Sailor, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.