Publius Forum

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

McCain leaks letter to press from Dole to Rush

John McCain, you should be ashamed of yourself. I hear you are planning to have our beloved Ronald Reagan introduce you at one of our meetings (via old video) where you blew us off last year because you were too good to grace us with your presence, but now you want our votes? You can go to hell. Everyone, listen to Rush today. It's going to be good. I wouldn't want to John McCain (not that I ever did!).

This is going to Open Trackback post. I'm a little too angry right now to write anything coherent. Huckabee it is.

While you're surfing the net, please check out some of the sites that have the downlow on the Berkeley situation. Sen. DeMint is in action trying to get Berkelely to give up their federal money for the stunt they have pulled. Many companies and businesses have/are pulling their businesses out of Berkeley, and they are refusing to do business with anyone who is doing business with a company in Berkeley. Let us pray they get the message: DON'T MESS WITH OUR MARINES.

Update: I can't vote for Huckabee. I've been praying for guidance, but I do not seem to be able 'hear' what the LORD is saying. I've been closing my eyes and running my finger up and down the ballot booklet, but my finger keeps landing on Duncan Hunter. He is the candidate I supported in the first place. I think I shall vote for him. This will be the last time I have that opportunity, and I don't want to take the blame for making the wrong choice between two candidates I can't stand. Well, that's all folks. Have a great day.

I am going to Linkfest for this Open Trackback. If you are not a member of Linkfest, you may consider joining by clicking on the link and following the directions. All I ask is that you include a link back to me when you use any of my articles. Have a really nice today, and don't forget: VOTE!

Posts I've trackbacked to at Linkfest and other sites: Right Pundits, A Newt One- Shared News!, The World According to Carl, The Pink Flamingo, Celebrity Smack, Big Dog's Weblog, Adeline and Hazel, Right Voices, and The Yankee Sailor, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

Posts that have trackbacked to this post:
1. Right Truth: Dear Rush.
2. Pirate's Cove: Illegal Immigration Today: Those Absconders Are Great!
3. Planck's Constant: Obama and his dangerous religion.
4. 123beta: Bad, Bad Humans...
5. walls of the city: cooking amphibians.
6. The Virtuous Republic: Undocumented Immigrants, Real Crimes 2/05.
7. Woman Honor Thyself: FaceBooK: MySpace or YourS?
8. Conservative Cat: Not So Super Tuesday. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.