Publius Forum

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Blogs4Borders Video Blogburst: 3.6.08

Here is this week's Blogs4Borders video blogburst. I haven't had the opportunity to view it yet, so I cannot give you a briefing. I can say, however, that it is probably about some really bad situations and outcomes that could have been prevented...had we only enforced our borders. I mean, really. There are legal ways to enter our country, and we welcome you. Yes we do, I do. If you come here illegally, I want nothing to do with you because you are not to be trusted. After all, you broke one of our most sacred laws. What law won't you break?


Here is the link to last week's Blog4Borders Blogburst. Sorry, I was caught up in many other things and forgot. Have a great day.

Posts I've trackbacked to at Linkfest and other sites: Conservative Cat: Here’s How Barack Obama Can Prove He Has What It Takes. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.