Publius Forum

Friday, April 11, 2008

I've been tagged!

My dear friend, David, has tagged me, and I usually turn these away with a little amusement. After all, whatever did I do to indicate I would be a willing participant? What did I do to deserve this?

Nonetheless, I have agreed to do this just ONE TIME, so don't even think it! lol. David is a very good man, and he has helped me endlessly with my computer etiquette and software. So how about it, shall we get on with it?

Here is what I am endeavored to do:

1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so we can track it as travels across the blogosphere. (This would be Kat, of Cathouse Chat, tagged David who tagged me with a blogosphere meme pool tag game.)
4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

Now I must combine my life's experiences, my education, my philosophies, my loves and dislikes into six tiny words. Anyone who knows me knows that this is a trick within itself! However, I shall try to complete this challenge.

"My life is a contact sport."

Okay, I've rolled all my theories into political jargon, sports, animals, Church, missionary work, and other stuff. Why political jargon? Because the Left (Commies) have left me with no choice. Amazing is it not? The people who scream for choice are only willing to permit it when you decide to MURDER your own child. Animals? I love them. All. The Left has the government involved in this area as well. Reading? I would love to! Does the Left censor my access to news? YES. Thank God for the net!

These are just a few radical thoughts from the communist regime that live and dwell amongst us. They have turned everything into politics, so I have decided to answer in kind. Especially since James Carter has lost his marbles and does not wish to play with Americans anymore. Oh no. He would prefer our death. Just ask him as soon as he gets back from his meeting with HAMAS which Obama will not condemn!

I do not believe in sitting on the sideline and waiting for other people to do what I am responsible for doing. What is it I am responsible for doing? Anything that needs being done but is not, loving and tending my brothers and sisters, my prayer time, leading lost souls to Jesus Christ our LORD, etc. See, it all includes ACTION. So let's get active!

Toldja I could not do it in six words.

These are my poor, unsuspecting friends whom I have selected to join in the fun: Dagney's Rant, The Jungle-Hut, Mom, Pawigo View, Blue Star Chronicles and Woman Honor Thyself.

Back-up taggees: Right Truth and Bereft.

I forgot to give a man the opportunity to say 'No'! So here is: Stop the ACLU, Jay, Veteran-American Voices and Big Dog's Website.

Now men, you will not need to do anything unless I get in touch with you to let you know that I need you. Of course you are my friends! I will always need you! I mean for this.

Update: It appears Jungle Mom has already been tagged! She did a very good job both in her six words and in her life. God bless you, Jungle Mom! (Your family, too.) So it seems it is up to you Debbie.

Update II: It would appear I've been tagged again by The Amboy Times. He has asked me to join in the fun, and I have already done my work. Cool! I will just add him to those who I've trackbacked to so he doesn't have to seek all the blogoshpere over just for someone who has not been tagged yet. OH! Wait a minute! I know someone who hasn't been tagged yet. Why don't I give him this other person's URL? Hmm. Do you think that would be a good idea? I do! Here comes a tag your way, StormWarning's CounterTerrorism via The Amboy Times!

Update III: Rurik from StormWarnings is unable to participate for reasons I understand. He was very nice about it, and I want to thank him for his kindness. Now to let you know that I've been tagged again! Yup, Adam's Blog has tagged me, but I don't know what to do! Should I write another six words? Do I need to tag five more people? Nah! I'll just give him what I've got. Does that sound about right? It does? Good! Thanks.

BTW, his six words are very good. "Serve God. Fight Hard. Get Healthy." Awesome, aren't they?

Digg! Digg!

1. Right Truth: My Epitaph (again).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.