Publius Forum

Friday, May 9, 2008

Weekend Open Trackback Alliance 5.9--5.11.2008

Oh my, it's been a rough week. My computer just froze up on me for quite a while, I've had to fix my template (not done yet), and life. This is going to be short. Please help me out by sending your trackback posts so my readers will have something to read while I work. Much appreciated. ;)

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis

This is an open trackback post. Feel free to put your best, funniest, or misc. work here. Share it with others. Not familiar with trackbacks? First, choose the article you want to promote. Copy/paste my permalink (URL) to your post. Then send a trackback to me. Don't have one? You can use Wizbang Standalone Trackback Pinger. Otherwise, leave a comment for me with the permalink for your post, the name of your blog, and a small excerpt, and I will add it to the list.

There are two trackbacks which I recommend: Open Trackback Alliance, (host an open trackpost) and Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

Posts I've trackbacked to at 'The Crazy Rantings of Samantha Burns' OTA: Su. The Amboy Times: Muslim Cleric: Every Muslim Should Be a Terrorist, W. third world couty (W, F): This weekend…, W. Stop the ACLU: Friday Free For All, W. Right Truth: YOM HA'ATZMAOUT MARKED BY PROTESTS, Th. Diary of the Mad Pigeon: Thursday Open Roost, F. The World According To Carl: Open Trackback Friday — May 9, 2008, F. 123beta (F, Wknd): Hoping Sharpton Goes To Jail Open Trackback Weekend, F. Woman Honor Thyself: ALL MUSLIMS are GUILTY…Until…, F. Pirate's Cove (M, F): Weekend Pirate Linkfest 5/9-5/11, Wknd. Blue Star Chronicles: M1A1 Patrolling Baghdad, D. The Yankee Sailor (M, F): Weekend Open Post.

Posts I've trackposted to at Linkfest and other sites: InvestorBlogger: Upgrading vs. buying new: Bring a new lease of life to your PC experience, Shadowscope: Weekend Open Track-Back, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

Posts that have trackbacked to this post:
1. Beagle Scout: Code Pink Bewitches the Marine Corps Recruiting Station.
2. Right Truth: PATIENT EVIL - An R.J. Godlewski / Right Truth Blog Exclusive - Prologue and Chapter 1. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.