Publius Forum

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Learn 'Democrat Speak'

This video is right on. It is about time someone in the Capitol buildings put sound and the written word to what has happened to the Democrat Party.

I'm looking forward, also, to the Republican smack-down! Hey, I'm fair. They both SUCK, IMHO. I'm just about ready to lay down our political arms and get together with the opposition to work on a plan to throw ALL of the bums out!

It is NOT just Repukians, but Dumb-a-Rats as well who have taken this country to the point where there is no more decency, the common man can no longer run for political office, once a rich guy gets into office-they stay there 'till they die, and it was never meant to be this way. I WANT MY FREEDOM BACK!

Libs, stop trying to control me, it won't work. Repukes, don't insult my intelligence. Come up with a plan of your own, and stop telling me how bad the other party is. YOU'RE NO BETTER when you do that. For crying out loud, grow up and grow a pair. Cajones, that is!

THAT'S Rosemary's rant for the day (so far, lol).

Hat tip: Adam who found this over at Red State.

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis

Posts I've trackposted to at Linkfest and other sites: Adam's Blog: Speaking Democrat, The Virtuous Republic: The Obama Sez We Ain't No Christian Nation No More, A NEWT ONE: Epic Column, CORSARI D'ITALIA: Ancora il muro di gomma... Ustica 27 giugno 1980, Right Truth: PATIENT EVIL - An R.J. Godlewski / Right Truth Blog Exclusive - Chapter Sixteen, Stageleft: An Adult Debate, and The World According To Carl: Parody Ad In Response To Obama's Patently Misleading Anti-McCain TV Ad Known As The "Not My Child" Ad, thanks to: Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

Posts that have trackbacked to this post:
1. Conservative Cat: 2012, the End of the World, and Ethical Spam.
2. Mark My Words: Galileo Galilei, spinning in his grave. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.