Publius Forum

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

That's it! I'm leavin'

Many is the time I've convinced myself to stay here in California, because you don't run away from your problems. You stand and fight. Well, when more people work for the government than private sector, it is very hard to pass a citizen protection bill. It is also unexplainable to me how and why we should have to vote on something we have already voted on just because we have the wackiest, most overturned judicial system in the whole freakin' world!

What has me so upset? The CITIZEN protection from the land grab was also threatened by a GOVERNMENT land grabbing constitutional amendment. What was the first one? The first one gets rid of rent-control. Not for the people living in a rent-control building, but it would be grandfathered out. All new buildings would have been market based, so the people who put their hard earned money into a house would be able to recoup their investment. No government interference. Period.

The Government's bill allows the government to take your property to give to their buddies for their profit and the corrupt politicians war chest for their next campaign. Nice, eh? IDIOTS.

Let me tell you a little about me. I am poor. I live on Social Security. If we need to cut the COLA, that is fine with me. Why? Because I am grateful for any money from OTHER PEOPLE'S hard-earned money that I receive to live. I don't deserve it. It is not mine. What is right is right, and what is wrong is wrong. That is the quandary under which I live. I am also a Conservative. I see things as black and white, right or wrong. Simple to see, but oh so difficult to do. So why do I accept Social Security in the first place? Trust me, I am ashamed that I am in a position where I must. The government helped get me here. Let me explain.

I have tried, ever since the first stroke I had at the tender age of 22 years old to work. Each time I attempted to work, I ended up in the hospital. This did not, however, discourage me. I kept trying and trying and trying. I kept ending up in the hospital, but that's beside the point. Even now, I hope to be invited to join a newspaper so I can say good-bye to the slavery I find being forced upon me.

At first I did not know I was on government money, because I was in a COMA. Then I had to learn the alphabet all over again. I also had to learn how to speak, read, write, walk, and all those thing many of us never even consider. This took over one and a half years.

I have to take medication for epilepsy now and for the rest of my life. I could never swallow pills before! My Mom would crush these little pills into some applesauce for me. Yuck! Then the pills got bigger! Was God punishing me??? NO! He helped me to learn a very important lesson. I can do amazing things, even though I am afraid, if I keep on trying. You would think I would have learned this as a child. HEY! Have you been reading? I had a stroke! I forgot everything. I didn't even know my name. So can we just keep up with what I'm puttin' down?

So, what does this have to do with why I want to leave and why I'm still on Social Security? I'm ashamed to say it, but I will. I have no other way to survive right now. Have I tried to get a job? Yes. Every year. Every month. Every day. I'm not that employable, because I have some leftover deficiencies. I'm not going to get into them, but just realize that I have been stuck in my apartment for the past 10 years. Yes, I can get out and vote. I can go to the doctor. If there is no specific place I am supposed to be, I cannot make it out of the door.

How do I keep my appointments? Sometimes I don't. That's what I'm trying to explain to you! Everything I learned in College, I forgot. I went back to College. I had another stroke in my last semester. When I went back to school, everything looked Greek to me. After this, I had a situation whereas I now have a stalker. This is what keeps me inside. The police would rather protect him than me. Prisoners rights and all, ya know! Ugh. Anyway...

I am ashamed to be on Society Security. What else can I do? I need my medication, and I need to go to the doctor. I go once a year, and I refuse to use the emergency room. I leave that for the people who really need it. Have I ever needed it? Yes, and I still refused to go. I am not going to take advantage of the good people who are helping me just because they are forced to do so. But who wants to hear about this?

BACK TO THE TOPIC. We will start having homosexual marriages here on June 17, 2008, even though we already have enough signatures to put this on the ballot for this November's elections to include a constitutional amendment to declare one man and one woman will be the only recognized marriage in this state. And you say judges DO NOT matter? WE ALREADY VOTED FOR THIS.

Stop being mad about McCain being our candidate. There is nothing we can do now. (Where were you when it mattered?) He's the only we've got, and we're stuck with him. He may not be much better, but at least we'll stand a chance.

We thought we had already stopped these illegal land grabs. Apparently not! Now the government has taken our Liberty away, and YOU voted for them do so!???!

Besides, I am not going to make the same mistake that Lot made. I will not live in the land of Gomorrah. If these people want to live in sin without saying a word, then I will not be here when Judgement Day comes. Also, if these people want to live in Communism, let them do it without me.

Posts I've trackposted to: Right Truth: Saudis host interfaith conference June 4, Beagle Scout: The Perils of Anti-Bacterial Wipes, Beagle Scout: Weather Pictures, Woman Honor Thyself: Insurgency? Heck Yea, Pirate's Cove: GOP Using Democrats Own Words Against Obama, Right Voices: Is it The Democratic Delegates Or The Battlegound States That Win General Elections? Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.