Publius Forum

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas To All

I would like to recognize those of us who are in distant lands, be they in war zones or right here at home in their own war zone. I pray for all of you God’s protection, love, grace, and mercy. Most of all, I thank you and I thank God. See, you are someone’s son, and Jesus Christ is God’s Son. He came into the world to save it, you are, in a way, honorably trying to protect the rest of us from the terrors of which we shall never understand nor truly appreciate. Thank you so much. Merry Christmas (or Happy Chanukkah) and have a much better new year.

If you’ve noticed I haven’t written since last Tuesday, it’s personal. I’ll be back in full force once the holidays are over. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

Cross-posted @ Talon and Rosemary's News and Ideas. Trackback URL for Talon. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.