Publius Forum

Friday, December 5, 2008

Left's Moral Relativism In War

This video is disturbing to most of us who do not believe in sending our children - under the age of 18 - to fight in any war. Sure, sometimes a 17 year old may sneak in, but these children have not yet started puberty. That is the first half of Uncle Jimbo's vidoe. The second half shows the successful rescue of a kidnapped boy who was held for $100,000 ransom. You tell me, who do you think are the good guys and who are the bad? I cannot even believe that is a relevant question!

Al Qaeda Summer Camp for Kids- Blackfive TV.

Uncle Jimbo also has an awesome collection of videos he put together over at Blackfive's. He starts off with Vets for Freedom- Kate Norley Back to Iraq, and there are eight videos in total. I especially like the 17 minute one. Well, I liked the one about the puppy too, especially when YankeeMom met her at the DC airport. Thank you to all our Patriot Guards, also!

Oh, I almost forgot. You won't understand my ire until you watch the video. I know many of you may, but I am now referring to those readers who just happened to come upon this article. The Left/Marxists amongst us have a tendency to believe these 'people' can be persuaded with 'talks'. They also claim they deserve the same rights as any other 'human being'.

That is why I emplore you to watch this 4:10 minute video. If you still believe these animals can be reasoned with, that they are not monsters, I have only one suggestion for you. YOU go talk to them. If per chance you end up in the way of a shell headed for the nosebridge of the monster you are 'reasoning' with, oh well. Too bad, so sad, and good riddance.

Our men and women in the Armed Forces are NOTHING like these monsters, and I demand an apology from every Senator and Congressperson and every idiot who ever made the claim that they are. There is a time and a place for everything. When our men and women are out there fighting for our very lives, then we are supposed to remain united. It is the LEFT who are dividing us, and they fooled you into voting them into office. Great job. NOT. We must stop this.

I did not vote for President-elect Obama but when he takes the oath, he will be my president, too. I will feel the same way. I will treat him with the respect due the office, if for no other reason than it is the office. I can say without fear of being wrong, I will treat him one helluva lot better than the opposition has EVER treated PRESIDENT George W. Bush. If you want to know the difference between a Conservative and a Communist Leftist, there is one for ya.

I say this because I am angry. I angry because we are in a global war which half of America refuses to acknowledge, and some of the half that does seems to be forgetting why we fighting in the first place. That puts my life at risk and that gives me the right speak up about it. Heck, just being an American gives me the right, but I am a Conservative. I don't like sticking my nose in where it does not belong. Unlike the LEFTIST MARXISTS amongst us...Have a nice day.

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.
Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis

Everyday I have an Open Trackback Linkfest party for all my friends - the ones I know and the ones I will come to know. If you have a post you would like to share, why not trackpost it here? All you have to do is add my Permalink somewhere in your article (usually at the bottom), then trackback to it. You don't have trackbacks available? Why not use Wizbang Stand Alone Trackback? Everyone have a nice day.

These are some friends of mine that I like to share their articles with you: third world county, Woman Honor Thyself, Pirate's Cove, The Pink Flamingo, A Newt One, and Conservative Cat, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

Here are some friends who've made available their posts for your reading pleasure:
1. Rosemary's News and Views (mine): Left's Moral Relativism In War.
This video is disturbing to most of us who do not believe in sending children - under the age of 18 - to fight in any war. Sure, sometimes a 17 year old may sneak in, but these children have not yet started puberty. That is first half of Uncle Jimbo...
2. Right Voices: I Know, Let’s Give Hillary’s Seat To A Woman That Has Been Riding On Her Dead FatherR Coattails/Caroline Kennedy.
Let's see, she went to school but never practiced law. In fact, she has never really had a job. She raises funds for the New York Public School System, but never sent her children to them. She wrote a poetry book, it just wasn't her p...
3. The World According To Carl: Star Trek: The Next Generation vs. Star Wars.
Very clever and well done. Enjoy...
4. Adam's Blog: Obama's Old Ideas.
Podcast Show Notes; Obama shows liberals' lack of originality. (Hat Tip: Hot Air.); With Evangelical leaders like this…; Rangel funneled money to son for lousy websites. (Hat Tip: Hot Air.); Teachers sues the Ohio Education Association (OEA...
5. Right Voices: Steve Hildebrand Has A Message to Obama's Progressive Critics: Obama Didn’t Really Want The People In His Cabinet, But He Needed Smart People & Not Morons Like You.
Here is the money quote: This is not a time for the left wing of our Party to draw conclusions about the Cabinet and White House appointments that President-Elect Obama is making. Some believe the appointments generally aren't progressive enough...
6. Woman Honor Thyself: Dog is Man and Dog'S BesT FrienD.
Admittedly, man possesses a large and complex brain function. For all the good it does it him, at times..whoop-de-doo...
7. Conservative Cat: A Unique Opportunity for Illinois.
It appears that the Democrat-controlled Illinois Legislature is plotting to impeach Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich. The idea is that with Blagojevich being arrested for bribery and corruption, they have an excuse to grab the privilege of appointing ...

Cross-posted @ The Talon and Rosemary's News and Ideas. Trackback URI. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.