Publius Forum

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tea Party: When & Where

For those who e-mail me:
It's so nice to hear from you. I've written a post of sorts so I don't forget anything while I let you know what we have planned so far. After all the speakers (so far there is Dianne Lenning and myself) are finished speaking, I would like to hand the bullhorn over to the people who've shown up. Give everyone 5 minutes to speak whatever is on their mind. If you have any ideas that you don't see here, please feel free to share them with me. Until then, take care and may God bless your family and you.
This is for the Iranian people, not any of the leaders. Only those who choose peace and regime change. I pray for all to change their minds away from violence and toward peace.The Tea Party is going to be held inside Bixby Park this time. I've been giving the address 130 Cherry Ave, but we are going to actually be inside the park. Do you know where the bandshell is? It's sort of a stage over by Junipero Street. You should able to recognize us. My brother is also going to have signs up with arrows. Wheh!

It starts at 12 noon. If you could bring some chairs (folding, lawn, etc.), that would be great. That is, if you want to sit. It does last until 3 pm or so. I have 1 speaker (besides myself) confirmed, Candidate for School Superintendent Diane Lenning, and I was hoping everyone (or most of us) would like to have an opportunity to say a few words. After all, it is our Freedom Day! Independence. What a beautiful thing. Now if we could only get it back...

Here is the basic information I have up all over the place:

9 Principles 12 Values Unite or Die!When: Noon-3pm, Saturday, July 4th.
Where: Bixby Park, 130 Cherry Ave, Long Beach, CA. Then we'll move over to the stage hub around 11:50am.
Map: Click here.
View Larger Map

Contact: E-mail Rosemary.

Website: Rosemary's Thoughts.

Live Free or Die Trying!

There will be music, the playing of the Star Spangled Banner, a reading of the Declaration of Independence with some additions, balloons (maybe you could blow up some red, white and blue balloons?), and bring a flag or two. If you would like a $2 Taxed Enough Already (TEA) button, let me know. I have ordered 50 of them. If there are going to be people that want one, I will have to order more.

We are still need of cameras and videos. Please bring them, even if you think someone else is going to. We could use all the pictures and tapings we can get. The last time, I was asked to write an article, and it was published! Oh, please don't forget to sign in. This way, I will know how many people actually attended. It was very difficult last time, because I received many different estimates. Please write legibly. Some of you have atrociout penmanship. LOL.

It is not required for you to leave your email address or phone number but if you do, I'd really want to put it with the rest of the Tea Party participants. This way I can thank you for attending and keep in touch until the next one on September 12, 2009. Hey, I cannot make it to Washington, but that doesn't mean we can't party! ;)

Feel free to come up with some of your own ideas. We are also protesting our state's gov't in Sacramento! They're talking about raising taxes again after they raised taxes, then tried to fool us into raises taxes on ourselves but was vehemently trounced, and now they want to raise taxes agains? PEOPLE ARE RUNNING OUT OF THIS STATE! We have to let them know this cannot, will not, stand.

We are looking forward to seeing you. Until then, keep your chin up, stiff upper lip, and have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,

Rosemary

PS. This is a good Conservative social network that I belong to: Smart Girl Politics where I have posted this event: America's Freedom-Long Beach Tea Party. God bless everyone!

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis

Today I am having an open trackback. This means you may post some of your best posts here without having to do with the topic. The only thing I request is that link you link my permalink back to your post. Thank you, and have a great day.

Sharing this with people of good sense: The Pink Flamingo: A Hitchhiker's Guide to Sanford v. Sarah Palin, The Virtuous Republic: Cap and Trade to be Voted on this Week: Call Your Representative and Say “NO!”, third world county: This Is Cool!, The World According to Carl: Uncle Jay Explains The News — June 22, 2009, DragonLady's World: Be ready, The Pink Flamingo: When South Carolina Politicians Screw Around...?, and Woman Honor Thyself: Iran: Mousavi is NOT the Answer, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

Friends have shared their thoughtful writings:
1. Nuke Gingrich: Zero Tolerance – WFFOT.
2. Woman Honor Thyself: Smoothies: YuM

Cross-posted @ Townhall, SGP and Rosemary's News and Ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.