Publius Forum

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Military News, Iran Betrayed

It is time for more news. These links go to posts I have already posted for the sources identified at the bottom of each topic. Enjoy.

Military News.
1. McChrystal assumes command in Afghanistan, 6/15/09.
2. Taliban increasingly targets civilians in eastern Afghanistan, 6/2/09.

Iran.
1. Iranians Betrayed by Obama Administration, 6/16/09.

There's only three posts for this one. That's because my computer keeps crashing on me. Truth is I probably need a hew one. Well, I hope you read these and enjoy them or are as disgusted as I am. Either way, I must start a new post. Have a blessed day.

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

Cross-posted @ Rosemary's News and Ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.