Publius Forum

Monday, August 31, 2009

No Sharia In America

If it takes my dieing breath, there shall be no sharia in America. I'm asking you not to take my word for this, I want you to watch this video: Officer Does Not Like anti-Obama Poster: "It ain't [America] no more, OK?" courtesy of DissentFromDayOne and this video: Arab Festival 2009: Sharia in the US courtesy of Acts17Apologetics.

Hell shall come to earth and announce itself before anything like this is allowed. If you are not as outraged as I am, may I ask you question? What the hell is wrong with you? You must watch these videos. It is the only way to understand my outrage.

I go away for the first time since I got here (except to visit home and go on mission trips) to a Tea Party, and I come home to this? Not on my watch. Not on yours either, I hope. I must read something else now to calm down. Have a nice down.

Update: This memo was just received:

"Wesley Cheeks is NOT a Fairfax County police officer; he is a security officer employed by the Fairfax County Public Schools. You may go to www.fcps.edu to contact the School's Department of Communication and Community Outreach concerning this matter. They may also be reached by phone at 571-423-1200.

Thank you.

Patti Smylie
Administrative Assistant to Chief Rohrer
Fairfax County Police Department"

For the second video:

Subject: Attack on Free Speech in Dearborn, Michigan Nabeel Qureshi and David Wood asking questions at Arabfest, Dearborn, MI June 21st, 2009.

Direct your complaints about the behavior of "Security" at the June 21, 2009 'Arab Festival' in Dearborn to:

Mayor John B. O'Reilly, Jr.
General Information 313.943.2300
Email: Mayor@ci.dearborn.mi.us.

If you wish to contact more people who can do something about this, here are some emails and numbers:

DEARBORN, MI City Council Members:
President
Thomas P. Tafelski 313.943.2405
Nancy A. Hubbard 313.943.2403
Doug Thomas 313.943.2407
Suzanne Sareini 313.943.2404 ssareini@ci.dearborn.mi.us.
Mark Shooshanian 313.943.2406
Robert A. Abraham 313.943.2408 rabraham@ci.dearborn.mi.us.
George T. Darany 313.943.2402 gdarany@ci.dearborn.mi.us.

Hat tip: Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC).

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.