Publius Forum

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sen Kennedy Dead At 77, RIP

There are many issues for which the Senator and I disagreed, and there were many personal attributes for which I did not approve, but I will not speak of them of today. Senator Ted Kennedy was in the Senate for...well...as long as I've been alive I would imagine. He wielded much power, he had many friends as well as many who did not like him, he had family for whom I pray they find Comfort from the Great Comforter, and we shall miss him. May you rest in peace,

Senator. No more arguments, no more debates, no more campaigns. Oh my, what will you do?! You will find what you tried to create here on earth. Hope, Love, Christ. Good-bye for now...

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.