Publius Forum

Friday, November 6, 2009

I Let You Down

I was a little late this morning. Since I had to carry everying in my walker and packback, I was in such a hurry trying to get everything set-up that I couldn't find a few things until some people left. Someone even came all the way from South Bay, and I was unprepared. After all the time I spent preparing, I blew it. I apologize. It surely has been one of 'those' days. Thank you for coming.

Today I had to leave early. It was around noon. I also heard about the people that were told to get out of the congresscritters offices, Well I ran into a problem with some people who appear to be ACORN proto-types. I was told I was not allowed to protest on one of the corners because it was a business area, so I asked if anyone complained. She said it was her job to remove me before they did! I asked when was the last time she read the constitution, especially the FIRST AMENDMENT!

It was either leave or throw down. I wanted to show her that she couldn't push me around but the truth is, I'm only 5 feet tall and disabled. Back in the day it wouldn't have taken a second thought. In a way, I'm kind of glad it did. She probably could have stomped me. I wouldn't want to bring that kind of a message to our cause either.

I complained to her boss who gave me a different story (lie) about why I could not use my megaphone and protest there. First it was due to the businesses, then it was because people live in the area. So I guess people are only allowed to protest in the middle of the woods where no one will ever hear them? Bull.

I also questioned her boss as to whether the fact that I was the only one there at the time made a difference. She of course said no. Then I asked her if I were an illegal alien with hundreds of thousands of people with me if we would be having this same conversation? She lied right to my face and said yes. THAT is a lie. The police protect the illegals and arrest the citizens of my great country. I know. I've seen (heard of) it happening during (Karl) Marx Day (May 1st is known as May Day).

When they protest, they block all the traffic in downtown Los Angeles. No work can be done, business have to shut down whether they like it or not, and the illegals get special treatment. Maybe I can be defined as a minority or some protected group? Gosh, and I used to believe my citizenship MEANT something. I guess it is only special to me.

The few people who did show up today were very nice and took advantange of the opportinuty to go upstairs and voice their opinions to Congressmember Laura Richardson. For those of you who do not understand why there are no bands there and all that, it was a Tea Party in unity with Congresswoman Michele Bachmann to speak with our Congresscritter to kill the bill HR 3962.

There is another issue I would like to bring up just this once. I am disabled and I take the bus. If you want a big time party, bring it yourself! I cannot. I do not have the equipment and if I did, I have no way to transport it. I continue to ask for help, but there is none forthcoming.

I cannot say that about everyone, however. Many of you have asked how you can help, and many of you have actually helped. To you I am very grateful. On the 4th of July, Roxanna brought the helium for the balloons. There was also the ride to the Federal Building. That was the first time I have been able to make it there out of all the times I wanted to go. THANK YOU!

Your posters are also great. I love them. Keep them coming. Jamie, was it you who hooked us up with the speaker for the 4th of July? Whoever it was, thank you. You guys sure are awesome. I just wish I knew the words to motivate everyone and get you to know how very vital a time we are facing.

Pelosi thinks she has the votes. Otherwise I do not believe she would be calling for a vote on Saturday. Please keep those phone calls going! That is more important than what I did. I appreciate your efforts so much. Thank you.

Off-Topic (OT): Please say some prayers today for our service men and women and their families in Fort Hood. God help them and heal them. Comfort those who have lost their loved ones. It was a jihadis attack, and I knew it as soon as they would not give his name or race. Do they really think we're that stupid? Oh yeah, they came out right away without any investigation to say it was NOT a terrorist attack. No, I guess it was just one of those "man-caused disasters'. I am so disgusted with him and all those who think that way.

PS. If you have come to one of our Tea Parties and are not receiving a newletter, it is because I could not read your writing. Please send me your email address so I can fix this. Everyone who does receive my newsletters, please send me an email with the words "Yes, you have permission to add me" to our restricted google group in the subject line. It won't allow me to email you again using their Add Members, however I can add you directly by email.

If I can mail everyone the newsletter in one email, it would surely save me much time! You may also write any info and ideas you have, too. All you have to do is write an e-mail post (or any post, and copy/paste to email), then use the e-mail address of our private group in the To: area. This way it will post to our site and send an email to everyone. Cool, eh? God bless.

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

Cross-posted @ Tea Party Patriots and TCU. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.