Publius Forum

Thursday, November 5, 2009

OMG! She's Alive!

Hi everyone. My computer has been down because VERIZON couldn't fix it over the phone. They gave me an appointment for Monday, but I forgot that's the day when someone else is coming to mess around with our electricity. Just what I needed, eh? Well as you can tell, she's working right now. So I'm taking this opportunity to let you know I'm alive. *heh*

I have to get ready for the Tea Party I'm having today (100 W. Broadway, Suite 600, Long Beach, CA-between Pacific and Pine from 9 am-2 pm). Time to jump into the shower. Have a blessed day!

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.