Publius Forum

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Video Potpourri 2/17/10

I have a wonderful video potpourri for you today. I also have some on back-up that I will be getting around to posting. Just check the "Labels" section on the bottom of my sidebar under "Entertainment". I put music, videos, and anything having to do with something in this field under entertainment, whether or not it is 'entertaining'. (I was trying to cut down on Labels.) Here we go:

New Videos from machosauceproduction.

  • JUST FRIENDS (The Ballad of Autumn's Daughter & Me).





  • New Videos from RestrainedNoMore.

  • Time to Cowboy Up.









  • New Videos from ReasonTV.

  • Will The Feds Ban Your Pain Meds?

  • Reason Saves Cleveland With Drew Carey! Coming March 15! Trailer 2.

  • Reason Saves Cleveland with Drew Carey! Coming March 15! Trailer 1.



  • New Videos from unclejimbomadcity.

  • In the Crosshairs- ShowTrials? No, Gitmo Trials.

  • In the Crosshairs- Iraq War Losers.



  • New Videos from ryanpdixon.

  • What Would Reagan Do?

  • Real Man of Genius: Joe Biden.









  • I am following many people on YouTube, and I hope some them entertain you. I follow machosauceproduction, unclejimbomadcity, ReasonTV, RestrainedNoMore, ryanpdixon, and many more. I do follow some Christian people and people who write songs. They're also friends of mine (we've become friends through YouTube).

    Keep coming back, comment to let me know which ones you like, which ones you don't like. I'm not that hard to get along with. Mwahahaha. *heh* Have a great day.

    May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again. Digg! Digg!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.