Publius Forum

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Steve Vaus Brings HOT News

There is a man who writes songs, his name is Steve Vaus. I have just received some very HOT news. He pulled off a recall of a corrupt councilwoman, and he threw his hat in the ring. No more sitting around and letting things stay the same. You GO Steve!

His songs are wonderful (they're still on sale for $27 for 4 of them! Just a few more days, so hurry), and his common sense is rare. We need him. It may be only a council seat, but look how the Tea Party started! One person said to the other person, "I want to do something, but what?" The other person responded, "Let's have a Tea Party!" And then the movement was born.

After that, we wanted to do it again. So on July 4, 2009 (INDEPENDENCE DAY) we had another. And another and another.

In order to clean up our state and our country, we need to start somewhere. I believe this is a very good place to start. If not here, where? If not now, when?

Here a few words he has spoken:
Steve Vaus news.

I've decided to run for office here in my corner of the world, Poway CA.

I'm running for City Council to replace a corrupt Councilwoman who I launched a Recall to unseat. The Recall qualified for the ballot and I will be one of the replacement candidates.

Please visit this YouTube link to see the video I released today to announce my candidacy.

I'd love to have hundreds or thousands of hits in the next 24 hours - so please take a look and send the video to your friends.

If you'd like more info about my run visit VoteVaus.com.
Just in case you enjoy music (haha), he explains about his music.
CD sale.

Our four cds for $27 deal expires in a few more days.

I hope you'll take advantage of the offer while there's still time. Visit SteveVaus.com for details

As always, don't hesitatet to be in touch if you have any questions or suggestions.

SV
I've been doing business with him (not big business, personal business) for over one year now, and he has been a gentleman all the way. The way he does business, I know he will make Poway proud. Even if you do not live in his district, may I please ask you to contribute at least $5? You could always give more but if everyone who reads this gives just a little, he'd be on his way. Thank you so much for reading this. God bless your family, and have a great day.

PS. Steve, is Ted related to Ed? I love that show. :)

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.