Publius Forum

Friday, May 28, 2010

Goodbye Gary Coleman, RIP

Gary Coleman was one of my favorite actors. (I do have many.) I loved the show Different Strokes. I will miss Gary as will all the loved ones he leaves behind. Gary died today from a stroke, although he suffered many kidney problems. We love you, Gary, say hello to Jesus for me!

Here is a quote from Gary in USA Today:
Through it all, Coleman maintained his perspective and sense of humor. "I parody myself every chance I get," he said. "I try to make fun of myself and let people know that I'm a human being, and these things that have happened to me are real. I'm not just some cartoon who exists and suddenly doesn't exist."

Despite his real-life travails, Coleman will remain an '80s TV icon, a quick-witted boy whose onscreen charm lives on in television syndication.
You may read the entire article here. Please pray for comfort for his loved ones he has left behind. Thank you.

PS. Oh yeah, Art Linkletter died yesterday. The man who could get children to say the darndest things! I'm not sure he had to do anything to get them to say those things, but he had very funny shows. Please pray for his family and friends as well.

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.