Publius Forum

Monday, May 31, 2010

Other Memorial Day Posts

As I was chatting with my friend Stix, he turned me on to some more wonderful posts for Memorial Day. I would like to share them, as well as some that I have, with you.

RedState.com: Where Have All the Flags Gone?
This is an excellent post about American Patriotism. I recommend it.
Stix: Memorial Day.
This is a great post as well. I recommend it.

Okay, I recommend all of the ones I put here, or I wouldn't be putting be putting them here. ha. Now, let's get back to what I was doing.

Blackfive: Why JD is alive for another Memorial Day.

"The attack on March 26th, 2007 was supposed to destroy the outpost--if not for one man they might have succeeded and there would be 100 more white headstones with wreaths and flags on Memorial day." Continue reading.

Blackfive: The Greatest Man I Never Met....

"All that is needed for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Of all the men I have served with and think of when I honor their sacrifices on this day, the one I think about is the one that I never met. And would like to think that I would have liked to have met him, because I know men of his character, and what good men they are to know.

I think today about Eddie Jeffers...Read more.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I was going to write a post about Eddie myself, but they beat me to it. It is well worth your time.

David Jeffers: Just Say, "You're Welcome".
Frank Salvato: It Should Be Our Honor To Honor.

Blackfive: Memorial Day 2010.
Blackfive: Memorial Day 2010 - What price freedom?

Jus' Sayin': Remembering Those Who Have Served.
Doug's Diaries: Run for the Wall - 2010. [President of Eagles UP!]
Young Americans for Freedom: Memorial Day: Today we remember together.

From my position...On the way!: "Happy" memorial day.
Hat tip: Uncle Jimbo from Warrior Legacy Foundation.

www.Milblogging.com: Memorial Day: Honoring Fallen Military bloggers and Gold Star bloggers within the Military Blogging community.
Bill Wilson: Video and Editorial: In Memory of Heroes.

The Heritage Foundation: Morning Bell: Happy Memorial Day.
The Patriot Post's Mark Alexander: In Memorandum: American Patriots.

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.