Publius Forum

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Warrior Legacy Foundation: My Post

I have written a short post over at the Warrior Legacy Foundation titled, 'Be Encouraged'. This is a great site doing great works. It was started by a very decent Military man. (Or is that some very decent men?)

I am not now, nor have I ever been, enlisted or drafted or anything else in the Military. Let's get that straight from the beginning. I did try to enlist in 1980 (I'm pretty sure that was the year, but it was in the beginning of the year so it could have been 1981), but I did not pass the physical. So I am not a LIAR like some people we know...

I just appreciate and love our Military men and women so very much. You have no idea (nor do I, for that matter) what they sacrifice just to keep us free. Yes, they have earned my respect. They are the only ones in this government that I still have any trust and respect for!

It certainly isn't the politicians...phtewee.

Please read my post, and check out Warrior Legacy Foundation. Even if you are a civilian, you may still join. After all, they let me join. haha.

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.