Publius Forum

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

News Info

News from Long Beach Patriots:

I am planning a Tea Party for August, but I need your help. I need someone who can get me to the new location with everything, I also need people to call in during our FreeConferenceCalls. This is going to be larger than the others, so we may need a permit. I'll let you know. I'm going to ask Star Parker for Congress to speak. That's tentative.

If you are interested in helping, you may reach me at my email. Otherwise, I cannot continue to have these calls when no one calls in to discuss the issues and the share ideas. *~*

Just wanted to let you know that we have not gone away, we have not given up. Hell hath not frozen over! Hope to hear from some of you. Please, do not make the mistake of believing your other friends will be calling. You must call in, just in case. (I found out the hard way that it is better done this way.)

God bless all of you, and have a blessed week.

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again. Digg! Digg!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I like your blog much which had lots of information..I m following you on twitter with the name scambaiting.
    added your blog in my favourite link http://scambaitings.blogspot.com/.Hope you will add my blog.kindly follow my blog and post your valuable comment.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a nice site, but I am still a little leary. How do I know you are not a scammer?

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.