Publius Forum

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

GodTube Videos: 9/14/10

I'm pretty backed up on sharing these with you, my apologies. There has been an illness in the family, and we are still dealing with it. I do, however, have some extra time since I convince my brother to go to the doctor. (Please pray for him. He may have some type of cancer.)

These are the collection of videos, but I don't know how to get the embed from them yet. I shall give you the name of the video and the URL.

Dad Life, June 29, 2010.
Adam Hood—Rewind, the story of a man who used to be homosexual but now is straight. He believes homosexuality is a sin, and in this video he explains why. July 5, 2010.
A mosque Near Ground Zero? I dislike this man almost to the point of hate. WE SHALL NOT SUBMIT. July 7th.

(A More Real) Love Story, Jul 09th.
Jesus Died, What that does that mean to you? July 12th.
Adorable Lord's Prayer, July 14th.
Creation Calls, July 19th. A list of other videos.

That's enough of those for now. I do have more, but I thought you might enjoy one that is closer to today's experiences. This is a beautiful song, and it is written for September 11, 2001. Good night, and God bless.

Where Were You When The World Stopped Turning (on that September day).

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.