Publius Forum

Saturday, August 11, 2018

I'm Back!

I have been on an amazing journey ever since I lost my adopted brother, John. I am almost on my feet my feet again and ready to write. It may take a few more days, but there is so much to tell. As if anyone wants to hear it, lol.

That's okay though. This blog is Rosemary's Thoughts cuz these are my thoughts. Thanks for being around. I have missed everyone. Some are no longer with us, and I missed them very much.

I know a lot has happened with politics, but I don't want to talk about that right now. There are just too many things in life that are important. Not that politics are not important, they just don't consume my life like they used to do.

Let me know if anyone is still out there, okay? Thanks.

May you walk with the LORD always, and when you cannot take another step, may He carry you the rest of the way until you can walk along side Him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.