Publius Forum

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

My first 1,000 hits!

Today I reached that magical 1,000 visits, and I would like to thank everyone who has made an effort in helping me reach this goal. Woman Honor Thyself is the very nice lady who was the 1,000th visitor, and I would like to thank her specially. Thank you. :)

If you have a topic that is important to you and/or others, why don't you share it here at my opentrackback? Just go over to Linkfest.us and sign-up. It's quite simple. Join the community, and enlarge your readership. Have a wonderful day.

Update: About Linkfest. I find myself having to come back here several times a day, ever since I decided to give each blogger the courtesy of including the title with their link. I do not know how to do this, so I have to do it manually.

If you have written an article and do not see a trackback from me, please leave me a comment. I will fix that little oversight the first opportunity I find. However since I would have already posted, I will add only the name of your site. If you would like to have your name and title showing, please use the backlink thingy. (If you know how to use them, could someone please tell me how in a comment? LOL)

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis Add this post to Fark Add this post to Technorati Add this post to Del.icio.us Digg This Story

Trackposted:
  • Outside the Beltway: Beltway Traffic Jam.
  • Perri Nelson's Website: Open Trackbacks.
  • DeMediacratic Nation: The Times; Afraid of Fearing the Right Thing to Fear.
  • Adam's Blog: The Final Push Midweek Open Trackbacks.
  • Right Truth: Employment denied, your're the wrong kind of white.
  • Big Dog's Weblog: Quit Yer Bitching in New York.
  • Shadowscope: Wednesday Hero.
  • Webloggin: Livebloggin The Democratic Presidential Debate From Soldier Field in Chicago.
  • Stuck On Stupid: The U.S. House Members’ Gym Needs an $8 Million Upgrade?
  • Leaning Straight Up: Wednesday Funnies, the Campaign 2008 edition.
  • Cao's Blog: Mid-Week Open Trackbacks.
  • Gone Hollywood: Links To Hollywood - #61.
  • Blog @ MoreWhat.com: Welcome to Blog @ MoreWhat.com’s Open Trackback.
  • Republican National Convention Blog: Ronald Reagan "A Time for Choosing" VIDEO.
  • The Yankee Sailor: Wednesday Open Post.
  • Stageleft: Life on the left side: Acceptable Collateral Damage?
  • Right Truth: Methodist Church Goes Muslim.
  • The Amboy Times: Coca-Cola Logo a Zionist Plot?
  • Right Truth: Next September 11, compliments of open borders and drug cartels.
  • CommonSenseAmerica: Getting Naked for God???
  • Wake up America: Vets for Freedom Needs Your Help.
  • Thanks to Linkfest.
  • .

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.