Publius Forum

Saturday, November 24, 2007

How's your weekend?

I'll tell ya, I forgot about my hand being out of use, and I baked some chicken. Don't forget, my brother was also sick, so he couldn't go to the store. Besides, I cannot for the life of me get him to celebrate anything. He is not a bad person, he just believes that people should do the kind of things we do on HolyDays all year long. I couldn't agree more, although traditions are a favorite for this gal. lol.

Well, I forgot I only had the use of one hand, and it was something else. You should have seen me going at it. It sure was a sight for sore eyes. Good thing I had a stroke before, because I learned how to do things with only one hand. The only problem I had was the hand that I couldn't use is the hand that learned how to do everything. Oh well.

I've been pretty sleepy a lot, so this will be short. Many of the times I feel obliged to put some of the e-mailed news here, and it doesn't feel right. Not that it isn't important, it is. It's just that I did not write it. On Thursday, that was my writing. It felt good to finally be free to write something of my own. Sometimes I ramble, but who cares, right? LOL.

Well, that's all for now. Thank you for stopping by, and may God bless your families, other loved ones, and you.

Add this post to Technorati Technorati. Add this post to Del.icio.us Del.icio.us. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.