Publius Forum

Friday, November 9, 2007

Welcome to Samantha's Open Trackback Alliance (OTA)

Samantha has an Open Trackback Alliance which is very classy and is really helpful to those of us who would like to expand our readership while reading others' sites. It is one more way to expand your horizons in this huge new world of technology. You really should give it a chance.

There is a FAQ page, so don't feel intimidated if you have no idea what to do or what I'm talking about. She is there is to help you. If it just so happens she is very busy (which is not unusual for people with lives), feel free to e-mail me. I am making NO promises! ;)

Today I'm going to open up this trackback on the new OTA: Open Trackback Alliance.

Open Trackback Alliance: Pirate's Cove (M, F), The World According To Carl, Woman Honor Thyself, Stix Blog, CommonSenseAmerica and Rosemary's Thoughts (me).

There is supposed to be the day of the week listed next to each person's site, but I forgot and erased them. Oops! My bad, I apologize. *blush* Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.