Publius Forum

Friday, December 28, 2007

Friday Night's OTA & OTB

I hope everyone has a very nice weekend. Don't drink and drive, please. I'm not there to kick your butt, but there are enough police officers out there to do it for me. Besides, it's the right thing NOT to do. Let's all start the next year with all of our pieces in the places they belong. ;)

Also, I must admit that I will not be able to manually transfer over 7000 posts in a matter of days. The thing that bothers me the most is that I actually I could! LOL. Oh well. There will be projects that I shall try to accomplish that will seem impossible to others. Probably because they are, but I love a challenge. ;)

Stay safe and God bless.

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis

Posts I've trackbacked to at Samantha Burns' OTA Weekend, Linkfest and others: Stix Blog: December 28, Pirate's Cove: TB Friday Featuring The Surrender Monkey: No Fred!, The World According To Carl: Open Trackback Friday — December 28, 2007, Woman Honor Thyself: Fashion for Men..woop!, CommonSenseAmerica: Spare time is not always my friend...OTB, Nuke's: Paulian poge or imposter?, third world county: Fred on immigration, Adam's Blog: Post of the Day for December 28, 2007, Right Truth: Only a sharpshooter could kill herOnly a sharpshooter could kill her, Celebrity Smack: Sausage Links 33, Big Dog's Weblog: Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell a New Clinton Policy, Conservative Cat: Conservative Cat, Pursuing Holiness: MediaMax Frustration, Right Voices: Alert: Because of Dem Shenanigans, Bush will veto the defense bill, thanks to: Linkfest's Haven Deluxe.

Trackbacks to this post (most recent tb listed first):
Big Dogs Weblog: Discrimination in Baltimore.
5. Right Truth: Final thoughts on the Bhutto-Pakistan situation for this year - UPDATED with video.
4. Blue Star Chronicles: We Went to Dachau Concentration Camp Today.
3. Phastidio.net: Tradition [Year-End Open Trackback].
2. Pirate's Cove: No DL’s For Illegals In Michigan, NC Talking To ICE.
1. Stix Blog: December 28. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.