Publius Forum

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Wasted days and wasted nights

I have been trying to move all of my posts from 8 sites over to this one since June of this year, and here it, December 2007, and I am only on September 2004! (Start date: July 5, 2004.) Oh yes, I wake up early and go to sleep when my body gives way to the REM. I don't really know if I can call it REM, since I may be too exhausted to dream in lala land. As it may be, I have wasted much time.

I listen to the radio to keep up with the news. When I do that, I sometimes read and reread because it is getting too hard to listen and read at the same time. I must be getting old! That is when I determine to play a game while they are talking and reading during the commercials.

Then I look up at the clock and declare, "Holy crap! It's after 9pm and I haven't written a thing!" Well, in order to keep my promise to myself about writing at least once a day (not including comments), here is my verbage. LOL. Now I really must get back to work...have a nice evening. ;)

Posts I've trackbacked to at Linkfest: The World According To Carl: For Unto You Is Born This Day In The City Of David A Savior, Which Is Christ The Lord; Godly Wisdom — December 27, 2007; A Christmas Bit With Jeff Dunham And Achmed The Dead Terrorist; Wolf Pangloss: Afghanistan expels footloose UN and EU staffers for visiting with the Taliban, third world county: Who Is He in Yonder Stall?, and Right Voices: It’s Christmas Eve And I Have Much To Be Thankful For, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis Add this post to Technorati Technorati. Add this post to Del.icio.us Del.icio.us. Digg! Digg!

Trackbacks to this post (most recent tb listed first):
  • 1. Truth in Cosmetic Surgery Blog: Cindy Crawford, Loose Skin and a Tummy Tuck.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.