Publius Forum

Monday, March 31, 2008

Winter Soldiers II final(?) update

Jonn over at This Ain't Hell has some excellent links to articles covering this sham of an embarrassment. Rurik, unbeknownst to most, was able to mix in with the crowd and get some rather interesting tidbits about this gathering.

Jonn has three of Rurik's articles here:

Send in the Clones.
What I saw at the Circus Part I.
What I saw at the Circus Part II.
I encourage you to go over to both John's and Rurik's sites, and read them. They worked very hard so we did not have to. They also covered somethings which we should stay atop of so as not to allow this group of malcontents to destroy our Military again. Not on my watch! Never again.

Update: There are a few problems with this post which I am trying to correct. The first one being the title. It should be, Winter Soldier II, not Soldiers. Also, I am having difficulty connecting to the links for Rurik's articles. If anyone is able to successfully get to his site, please let me know. That way I will know it is just me. That would be a shame, but it would help me to know. Thanks.

Update 2: Jonn has returned my question as per the links, and they are working correctly. It seems that the problem is mine, so go ahead get over there! ;)

Posts I've trackbacked to:
This ain't Hell, but you can see it from here: The last word on Winter Soldier II.
Tilting at Windmill Farms: Misdirected Outrage?
A NEWT ONE: War News: Iraq, Al Sadr, Iran and Basra.
Conservative Cat: Getting Ready for the Women's Tackle Football Season.
Tel-Chai Nation: Congress to vote today on Jewish refugees issue in mideast.
Blue Chronicle Star: Beautiful Murderer.
Blue Star Chronicles: Sgt. Matt Maupin Remains Identified in Iraq. God rest his sole and comfort his family.
Blue Star Chronicles: Another Democratic Superdelegate is Facing Criminal Charges.
Blue Star Chronicles: Lillian Asplund Leaves Titanic Memories as Its Last Living Survivor.
Wolf Pangloss: LiveLeak, Fitna, the Base.
Shadowscope: Blogs For Borders Video Blogburst.
123beta: Tone Down Gmail.
Wolf Pangloss: Gangbusters in Basra.
Nuke Gingrich: The Daily Snort.
Faultline USA: His Teachers Confirmed Obama Was a Registered Muslim.
Maggie's Notebook: Hillary Clinton, Chris Matthews and MSM Perpetuate.
Add this post to Technorati Add this post to Del.icio.us. Digg! Digg!
Posts that have trackbacked to this post:
1. Maggie's Notebook: UN Weakens Freedom of Expression to Coddle Islam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.