Publius Forum

Thursday, May 29, 2008

time out

i cannot type very well, because i now have something wrong with my right hand. if you could, would you please give my readers something really good to read? Debbie, how about that 8th chapter (unless you've already written the 9th chapter, of course). Angel, whatever you write is awesome. Carl, you too! ;)

i really appreciate it. i am fine. i just cannot use my right hand. this sucks! lol don't worry. it will take more than a little paralysis to shut me up! ;) thanks

ps. i appreciate all of you. if you do not find your name mentioned, it is only 'cause i am not writing anymore than i have to.

Update: I have some news for you. Some of it is good, some of it is a little bad. The good news first. I am NOT having another stroke! The bad news. I do have wrist-drop in my right hand. This means I am going to have to rest my hand which is hard for me to do since I LOVE blogging! I know what I have to do, though, and I will attempt to do it. Thank you all for your concerns and prayers. You will never know how much they are appreciated. Hugs and kisses! Have a great day.

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis

Posts I've trackposted to at Linkfest and other sites: Wolf Pangloss: It is not enough these days to “Question Authority,” you gotta speak with it too, Wolf Pangloss: Fitna Remade and Others, The Yankee Sailor: Thursday Open Post.

Posts that have trackbacked to this post:
1. Beagle Scout: Home-Schooler Action Alert: Stop DC Restrictive Legislation Against Home Education.
2. A NEWT ONE: War News: The Troop Surge...News Hated By Liars and Anti-Americanists Alike.
3. Big Dogs Weblog: Pelosi the Mediator is Loose with Facts.
4. The Amboy Times: Bible Verse Coin Offends Muslims.
5. Right Voices: On Obama's Circle Of Hate: "Funny how these longtime acquaintances of his keep "surprising" him with incendiary racial rhetoric".
6. Gulf Coast Hurricane Tracker: And we're off to the races with ALMA.
7. Diary of the Mad Pigeon: Supporting the Susan G. Komen National Race for the Cure!
8. Leaning Straight Up: The blogosphere is "Dunkin'" common sense over a scarf. Digg! Digg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful of others, so they may be respectful to you. Have a blessed day.